Individuals & Couples
As a trained Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I offer counseling to individuals and couples on issues including:
- suicidal thoughts
- family of origin issues (issues connected to the family one grew up in, or one’s upbringing)
- identity issues
- complex family dysfunction
- coping with overwhelming stress or adjusting to life changes
- relational or marital distress including:
- unresolved conflict
- emotional detachment
- affair recovery
- communication barriers
- developing greater intimacy
The sexuality issues I focus on addressing include:
- sexual abuse or trauma
- sexual dysfunction
- communication surrounding sexuality
- overcoming sexual dissatisfaction, difficulty or brokenness in marriage
I do not currently accept insurance. I understand it can be hard to make the leap of faith to contact a therapist and even harder when you don’t know how much it might cost. I’ve included my rates below so you can include that information as you process your decisions about how to move forward.
Individual Intake Session – One hour – $150
Individual Therapy Session – 50-minutes – $130
Couples Intake Session – An hour and a half – $250
Couples Therapy Session – 80-minutes – $230
Couples Therapy Session – 110-minutes – $350
While I do not accept insurance, I can provide clients with a superbill that can be submitted to their insurance company for possible reimbursement. Please feel free to discuss this option with me.
Ready to take the first step?
Click the button below to schedule your first appointment with Deborah and start your journey to healing.